WHY IT MATTERS
Although the continued stability of the Kingdom is not in doubt, it is essential to plan for unexpected events such as natural disasters. The Civil Defense Headquarters in Riyadh ensures that contingency plans are in place for any eventuality and that various government agencies are prepared and able to provide relief to communities in times of trouble. In this building, civil defense plans, regulations and policies are drawn up, ensuring that the Kingdom will never be at a loss for adequate response should disaster strike.
|Client:||Ministry Of Interior – Riyadh|
|Location:||EASTERN RING, RIYADH|
|Surface Area:||26,714 m²|
|Architect:||Saudi Consulting Services|
Client satisfaction, adherence to project specifications and budgets and worker safety are part of Almashrik’s professional philosophy. Our record in completing this project demonstrates these guiding principles in action.
PROJECT SPECIFIC MILESTONES
We seek to get involved early in the design phase so that we can manage the project more efficiently, provide effective building solutions, and identify challenges early on to mitigate design changes after construction commencement.
Construction site should be well analysed for the precise planning. Only after that can we start any construction works and do the engineering communications.
As a prestigous and certified company with sufficient reputation level, we can get any specific permission in any region that is not isolated or evacuated on particular reasons.
Unique features of this project:
- Construction of Main Building – Basement to Fourth Floor, with a Total Floor Area of 26,714 m²
- Construction of Gymnasium & Office Building with a Total Floor Area of 384 m²
- Construction of Storage Building with a Total Floor Area of 1,047 m²
- Construction of Security Building with a Total Floor Area of 674 m²
- Construction of Detention Building with a Total Floor Area of 183 m²
- Construction of Guard House
- Construction of Car Wash & Maintenance Building with a Total Floor Area of 173 m²
A team of 450 employees worked 6 million man hours combined in order to complete this project in accordance with Almashrik’s high standards and our client’s expectations. We are happy to note that this project continues our 40-year relationship with various government agencies, who entrust us with their construction needs.