King Saud University Academic Buildings – KSUA (I)
- April 11, 2016
- Posted by: delta
Operations & Maintenance Of King Saud University Academic Buildings – Ksua (I)
Google maps: Not available
Client: King Saud University
Project Category: Maintenance
Why it matters
The first phase of maintenance for King Saud University was the beginning of a process that was to maintain the reputation of the institution as one of the foremost places of learning in the region. We were honored to have the opportunity of enhancing the well-deserved reputation for excellence earned by the University, by enhancing its facilities.
Completion date: December – 2005
Results / comment
Operations & Maintenance of King Saud University Academic Buildings – KSUA(I) were successfully completed as evidenced by Almashrik’s re-contracting for further improvements in two subsequent phases.
Unique features of this project:
- Operations and Maintenance of Academic Blocks
- Maintenance of Civil Structures
- Maintenance of Electrical Housings and Connections
- Maintenance of Street Lights
- Maintenance of Air Conditioning and HVAC Systems
- Maintenance of Water Supply and Sewerage Systems
- Repair and Maintenance of Roads and Streets in Academic Blocks
Revamping the Universities facilities to uphold its reputation as a modern educational institute was achieved as successfully as any of our ambitious construction projects. Almashrik upheld its reputation as a contractor of choice.