CONSTRUCTION OF AMBULATORY CARE CENTRE PROJECT
Every specification was met, well within the allocated budget, and timely delivery was achieved while maintaining Almashrik’s reputation for on-the-jo employee safety.
WHY IT MATTERS!
Meeting a need for a state-of-the-art ambulatory (outpatient) care center in Riyadh, Almashrik once again rose to the construction challenges offered. For patients, this has proved to be a huge leap in healthcare for National Guard Employees and their families as well as for ordinary people in the community, and even from neighboring countries.. At this medical facility, patients have access to specialist medical care services. In addition, primary health care services are able to refer patients in need of the facilities and services this Health Care Center offers, and patients from outside the Kingdom are often referred here.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF THIS PROJECT:
- Construction of 6 ( Six ) Level Ambulatory Care Center ( ACC )
- Total Built up Area Approximately 20,000 m²
- Construction of Penthouse for Utilities and Electrical / Mechanical Equipment
- Construction of Enclosed Connecting Bridge to Dental Center Building
- Construction of Enclosed Pedestrian Corridor Connecting to King Fahad Main Hospital
- Relocation of Child Care Center Building and Connecting Electrical Services from Existing Sub-Station to Ambulatory Care
LOCATION ON MAP
|Client:||Saudi Arabian National Guard|
|Gross Construction Area:||20,000 m²|
|Year Completed:||July 2002|
Almashrik continues to be a chosen provider for vital infrastructure projects, providing the Kingdom with world-class roads to support its economic growth and wellbeing.